Wednesday 30 January 2008

I got a blog!

Hello!

I've tried to do this blogging thing a couple of times before but I never had the dedication to keep it up. I promise this time it will be different!

Who am I? I'm Clair, wife to Trevor, mum to Joshua, Emily and Samuel and a total craft addict. I knit, crochet, sew, embroider, design, create just about anything. not everything turns out the way it should but it's all fun!

As a hobby I run Flowerpot Tots, an online shop selling wool soakers, little woolly shorts, trousers and skirts that go over the top of cloth nappies instead of wraps or plastic pants. I also make cloth nappies.

I am embarking on a new craft at the moment - spinning wool! I have a drop spindle and it's been great fun but very tiring so I've splashed out and ordered a spinning wheel! I can't wait for it to arrive. Handspun heaven here we come!

No comments: