Tuesday 5 February 2008

Just call me Mrs Impatient!

I am not the most patient person on the planet. I like instant gratification. When I buy something I want it now, next day at the latest. When I ordered spinning wheel from the Netherlands I knew I would have to wait. It takes time to ship something like that from one country over the sea to another. It's only been a few days but I WANT IT NOW!

I have been so impatient I have been browsing spindles on Etsy. I like my spindle but it seems way too plain and boring in comparison to the wonderful exotic wood, stone and decorated spindles available. I can't really afford to buy another spindle but browsing is passing the time until my wheel gets here.....

I might do some crocheting to take my mind off it, or design that bag I'm going to make with my spindle handspun...

Happy pancake day! The Best Before date has rubbed off the bottle of Jif lemon juice. It has been lurking in the fridge for quite a while but lemon juice doesn't really go off does it? I guess we're going to find out!

No comments: